- Successfully completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, computer science, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering or a comparable technical course of study.
- Previous experience in developing C/C++ applications is necessary
- Proactive approach and high level of initiative/independence.
- Empathy and joy in dealing with people.
- Convincing communication in German and English.
- Initial professional management experience is desirable.
- Professional experience in the automotive development environment is an advantage.
Career level: Mid Level (2-5 years)
Technicаl leadership оf a new tеam in the fiеld оf embedded
software & еlеctrоnics for аutomotivе cоntrol units.
Executiоn оf coordinative tasks and technical project
Management of development with regard to content, budget, deadline
Responsibility for resource planning and competence development of
Support with recruiting activities to build up/expand the team.
Cooperation in the preparation of offers as well as customer
acquisition and support of our existing customers.
Representation of the team and all project topics towards our
customers and suppliers.
Design and develop novel automotive embedded software with your
WHAT WE OFFER
Permanent contract of employment with flexible working hours.
A unique and friendly environment with great opportunities of
A challenging project landscape in an innovative and
cross-sectorial development environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
would like to inform you that due to data protection we can only accept your
application via our online application platform. In order to be able to review
your application, we would therefore ask you to apply on our careers page with
just a few clicks: