Amazon is looking for a talented Product Assurance Subject Matter Expert to support its rapidly growing and evolving businesses. You will support the business by working with colleagues who will assess Product Assurance cases according to the region specific regulations.
You will work directly with Amazon Operations, Retail teams and a variety of global internal businesses and outside vendors to protect customers from recalled or unsafe products. The role is within the Product Compliance team that ensures the safety of the products sold on Amazon based on internal policies and safety regulations in the targeted marketplace(s).
Your job responsibilities as a Product Assurance SME may include:
- Proactive monitoring of internal and external data sources to identify, investigate and action potentially unsafe products;
- Providing automated and scalable solutions;
- Serving as designated specialist within the Product Assurance area, acting as a point of contact and process expert for other colleagues;
- Coordinating and implementing all areas of the Product Assurance Program in collaboration with internal partners;
- Working with Amazon’s Product Assurance team to execute strategy, seek automation opportunities and leverage technologies;
- Communicating professionally with internal and external partners (operations, technical and program teams) throughout the Product Safety process
- Partnering with key stakeholders to define, identify and influence the development of new initiatives within the Product Assurance Program;
- Creating best practices by putting forth improvement ideas;
- Working with Amazon’s internal technology teams to support the development of creative and best-in-class compliance business processes that can scale up;
- Leveraging data to continuously improve Product Assurance at Amazon
Key Performance Areas:
- Support in design, implementation, and tracking Product Assurance program path;
- Management of quality standards of the Product Assurance processes;
- Mentor, guide and deliver trainings to operational teams to manage quality, improve process efficiency and minimize variation.
- Driving and supporting innovation leading to increase in process efficiency and KPI improvements
- Conducting controlled experiments/sprints and providing data justifying proposed solutions within competencies of Product Assurance program
- Leading new solutions implementations (tools, process changes) and managing related risks within acceptable levels