The Retail Business Services (RBS) organization
is an integral part of Amazon online product lifecycle. The team is
designed to ensure Amazon remains competitive in the online retail space
with the best product information. The team’s primary role is to create
and enhance retail Amazon online catalog, fix products, fulfillment and
post buying related defects, improve the selling partner experience and
boost store operations efficiency by driving down cost of operations.
The RBS Catalog Manager is an essential contributor to the Amazon vision by supporting the business direction while leveraging customer experience. RBS is seeking for an ambitious and autonomous manager to lead catalogue programs across the globe (e.g Italy, Spain, France, Germany, UK, India, Brasil, Mexic etc.) and interact with Amazon internal and external stakeholders.
The catalogue manager is expected to deliver on 4 areas of expertise:
As RBS Catalog Manager, your responsibilities will be to:
- plan, organize and lead the work of catalogue associates or other stakeholders;
- ensure achievement of operational KPIs and business goals;
- ensure high quality standards for interviewing and hiring employees for the organization;
- mentor new team members and ensure the implementation of coaching and development plans;
- lead RBS EU projects by identifying and coordinating the implementation of process improvements;
- participate and organize worldwide process related meetings and communications;
- work with various internal teams (e.g. supply chain, fulfillment center, technology teams) to help drive
tools and process improvements that affect vendor/catalog management workflows;
- manage stakeholder communication across multiple lines of business on operational milestones, process
changes and escalations.
- provide forecasts, analyses and plans to sustain business needs;
- outline procedures and instructions on work received;
- ensure records are maintained accurately;
- check quality of content and work provided by the team.
· Bachelor’s degree in any discipline; business or technical background is considered an advantage;
· Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in managing people and interacting with customers/ stakeholders;
· Excellent command of spoken and written English (any second European language is an advantage);
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels;
· Demonstrated ability to manage, motivate, and influence work behaviors;
· Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capability.
· Operate in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment with full control and responsibility of achieving business objectives.
· Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel.
· Background in Business Process Outsourcing;
· Supply Chain management, Centralized Purchasing or Consumer Retail experience is considered a plus.
Application link: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/1706758/catalog-team-manager