We are now strengthening our team and we`re looking for dynamic and motivated Embedded Software Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 3+ years of microcontroller embedded software development or testing.
- 3+ years of programming using C#, C++, Python
in system and software development under frameworks and operating
systems, e.g. QNX, Linux (Ubuntu), adaptive/classic AUTOSAR.
- Understanding of networking and wireless sub-systems in Linux environment
- Experience in the development of architectures, concepts, systems or software with SAFe, AGILE , ASPICE standards.
in one or more of the following fields: system design, network
technologies and configuration, real time systems, functional safety
- Experienced working with vehicle networking (CAN, Ethernet, LIN).
- Excellent English language skills; German is a plus.
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop CDD drivers for AUTOSAR application
- Understand the flow of the AUTOSAR software from application until the underlying driver.
- Prepare guidelines and standards for AUTOSAR software development
- Develop production ready software following a defined software development process.
- Analyze specifications, develop unit designs and unit test plans, integration test plans and verifying functionality.
- Work with software development tools (debugger’s, emulators, compilers, etc.).
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop a career within a stable global company;
- Friendly and challenging work environment;
- Motivating salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- 25 annual leave days;
- Health and Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Sports Package, Eyes Glasses Vouchers);
- Fruits, coffee, tea, sweets at the office;
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and courses;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility to Work from Home.