In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back-office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops, and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support, and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 6:00pm
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic intern to be part of our Global Marketing team in our headquarter in Milan.
The internship program offers you the possibility to gain marketing competencies and build your project management skills, supporting the management and coordination of all Amplifon digital teams worldwide in 28 countries. You will be able to grow and become autonomous, working together with an incredible and multidisciplinary team of talents.
You will be actively involved in the following activities:
- Assist our Global Marketing team in the definition of an integrated and multi-channel marketing strategy
- Have an active role in the creation and management of communication assets (visual and copy), taking part in the art direction
- Support our cross-functional team across several areas and channels, such as websites, social media, data, contents and media
- Facilitate project workflows and project execution
- Management of project workshops and events
- Managing external partners (outsourcers) and internal stakeholders (e.g. supporting functions)
- Control and monitoring KPIs related to the CC performances and processes, in all the Amplifon countries
Desired Skills and experience:
You are the right person if you:
- have a background in Management, Economics, Marketing or related fields
- speak English fluently and would like to work with multicultural teams
- are highly structured and accountable – project managements skills are required
- are good in data analysis and in capturing insights
- possess an excellent command of Microsoft Office (Power point and excel)
- possess critical thinking, a clear and open communication, relational and team building skill
- are proactive, autonomous and able to handle complexity in a challenging and demanding context