Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
·Manage customers’ expectations;
·Reconcile clients' accounts and solve queries and disputes on unpaid invoices;
·Initiate collection activities and manage the customer portfolio (within the agreed credit terms and credit limits);
·Provide information of credit worthiness to customer service when required;
·Input notes on payment agreements, do daily follow-ups and reinstate accounts when payment is received;
·Receive and analyze the queries from our customers and make sure that they make their payment in time.
Skills that make your work successful:
· You have medium-advanced German skills and medium English Skills;
· You have 1-2 years of similar experience;
· You are proficient in the use of the MS Office package and have user skills in SAP;
· Your mind is driven by initiative and innovation;
· You are determined to find the best results and solutions, even when pressure and changes arise.
· You understand market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions to customers, building trust with stakeholders and bringing value in the process.
· You have the mindset of a winner, knowing that nothing can stop you from becoming greater and greater.
How we truly care:
· Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
· Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
· Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
· Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
· Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
· If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
· Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!