Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
·Respond to the technical incidents reported by the business customers through a system of ticketing;
·Investigate, diagnose and assign the incidents to the right engineer;
·Follow the incident life cycle – logging the incident with proper priority and ensuring that the issue is resolved in timely manner;
·Act as a point of contact for customer requests and coordinate internally within multiple departments ;
·Intervenes if customer is unhappy with the troubleshooting process;
·Participate in calls with the technical account managers to discuss the incidents and align on a strategy to improve customer experience and follow on actions in calls with customers;
·Create weekly, monthly, quarterly reports with the incidents opened/resolved.
Skills that make your work successful:
·You are fluent in Italian and English;
·You are familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook;
·Little or no previous work experience? Not a problem, as you will have access to extensive training and work side by side with experienced colleagues
·Your mind is driven by initiative and innovation;
·You are determined to find the best results and solutions, even when pressure and changes arise.
·You understand market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions to customers, building trust with stakeholders and bringing value in the process.
·You have the mindset of a winner, knowing that nothing can stop you from becoming greater and greater.
How we truly care:
· Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
· Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
· Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
· Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
· Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
· If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
· Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!