Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
· Commercial processing of customer orders/contracts in the purchase, as well as in the service business under experienced use of the ERP system SAP;
· Managing the internal order and purchase order processing as well as the control of delivery logistics and scheduling with the end customer;
· Regular processing and control of unbilled deliveries and services as well as for the invoicing of deliveries and services;
· Actively support the roll-out processes of our products at the customer's site;
· Ongoing reconciliation of inventories with internal departments and our customers and the regular preparation of recurring internal and external statistics;
· Handling complaints management in relation to orders, deliveries, invoicing and inventory management.
Skills that make your work successful:
· You have medium-advanced German skills and medium English Skills;
· You have 1-2 years of similar experience- Financial/Sales Ops;
· You are proficient in the use of the MS Office package and have user skills in SAP;
· Your mind is driven by initiative and innovation;
· You are determined to find the best results and solutions, even when pressure and changes arise.
· You understand market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions to customers, building trust with stakeholders and bringing value in the process.
· You have the mindset of a winner, knowing that nothing can stop you from becoming greater and greater.
How we truly care:
· Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
· Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
· Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
· Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
· Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
· If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
· Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!