Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. The Bosch Automotive Electronics division started end of 2013 in Jucu, Cluj county, a new production site using cutting edge technology. The new plant produces electronic components and control units for the European automotive industry. These components are used, for instance, in driver assistance and safety systems as well as for energy management. In addition, Cluj Plant is producing modern products of the sector "Advanced Consumer" such as - eBike Powertrain Controls - or - Solar Inverter Units. In 2016, Bosch plant in Jucu manufactured more than 27 million high-quality automotive parts for more than 25 international customers. Make it happen.
· Delivers technical trainings: electrical/ electronics/ electro-pneumatics/ sensors
· Apprentice assesments, evaluation, feedback
· Collaborate with school representatives
· Ensure equipment and raw materials for the practical activities
· Develops and implements Quality standards
· Bachelor in Electrical / Electronics engineering / Robotics / Mechatronics / Automation
· Solid technical knowledge and background in electrical, electronical engineering or mechatronics
· Minimum 1 year of experience as a Line Setter/ Maintenance Technician is an advantage
· Basic technical knowledge in mechanical field
· Knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
· Motivation to become a trainer and willingness to teach high-school apprentice.
· Language skills: English – fluent