- Sound education in marketing and communication with specialization and further education in the online area;
- Special field: Media Studies, eCommerce, Online marketing;
- University degree or higher degree in the field marketing;
- Further skills: Zahlenflair (Feeling for numbers); Creative eye; Knowledge of eCommerce and online marketing; Editorial understanding; Analyzes, numerical processing and derivation of measures; Task organization.
- Team Leader of the Online Marketing Team;
- Leadership, employee planning & development;
- Assistance in the achievement of each goal;
- Strategy development & implementation for paid and unpaid online channels;
- Weekly: OM meetings, evaluation of reportings and derivation of measures;
- Budget distribution & control the implementation of paid online channels;
- Coaching & training of shops in all online marketing topics. Theme choice and recommendations based on KPIs;
- Support the 90 days set ups for OM topics at new shops;
- Lead for Shops overarching projects (e.g. Christmas, advent calendar, black friday);
- Optimization of processes in OM (reporting, campaign management, campaign optimization, etc.);
- Close collaboration with the IT team in development of standardized platforms (e.g., friends-recruit-friends);
- Scouting and evaluation of trends & tools in Online Marketing;
- Responsible for the planning, coordination, performing & quality control of various campaigns for sales maximization (daily business, NL, competition, voting, actions);
- Weekly editorial meeting with the shops to coordinate the campaigns;
- Process optimization for time and costs reduction;
- Optimization of tools as well as templates for email-marketing;
- Coordination the trainees for NL & reporting with subsequent quality control.
- Multicultural & dynamic environment;
- Globally operating;
- Great work & private life-balance;
- Intense training culture for your individual development.
About our client
Our client is the No 1 Service hub for Ecommerce and Digital Players in Europe.