Steelcase was founded as an office furniture maker, and we've evolved into the global leader in workplace solutions. We apply our insights to the intersection of space, technology, and furniture, helping individuals and teams in leading companies around the world to have a better day at work. We pursue innovation, strive for sustainability and develop insights in every part of our business.
What you will be doing
• Run data extracts from SAP and other tools.
• Provide on-time and high-quality data packages to our Catalog Management tool.
• Work closely with Open Systems, SMEs, and other groups to run and post extracts throughout the production cycle to ensure our developer tools can continue their own product production cycles timely and in an effective manner.
• Focus on continuous improvement and root cause analysis.
Who you are
• You possess good analytical skills.
• You display good social skills and ability to work and communicate with a wide variety of internal and external groups, including management.
• You employ a reciprocal working style with good communication and networking skills.
• You can work independently, when necessary.
• You have strong desire to learn and a good work ethic.
• You are attentive to details and don't mind repetitive task in your work.
• Three-year (or greater) degree in a related field preferred.
• You're a very good English speaker, in both written and spoken environments.
• Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office applications.
• Do you have previous experience with SAP? It's a definite plus.
• You have experience with Master Data Management (MDM)? This too is an advantage that we would love to see.
• Strong interest in data with a focus on quality.
• Strong multitasking skills.
Your future team:
As the Product Data team, we are part of the Product Launch & Support group from within Steelcase IT. This group provides Steelcase customers, dealers, A&D community and employees with high-quality data, graphics, technology and process to support the development and fulfillment of products anywhere in the world. In Cluj-Napoca, the team focuses on Price and Product Presentation (Electronic Catalog data, Specification Guide data and Price Adjustment implementation).