Best in the World at Product Realization
Plexus delivers optimized Product Realization solutions through a unique Product Realization Value Stream service model. This customer-focused services model seamlessly integrates innovative product conceptualization, design, commercialization, manufacturing, fulfillment and sustaining services to deliver comprehensive end-to-end solutions for customers in America, European and Asia-Pacific regions.
Plexus is the industry leader in servicing mid-to-low volume, higher complexity customer programs characterized by unique flexibility, technology, quality and regulatory requirements. Award-winning customer service is provided to over 140 branded product companies in the Networking/Communications, Healthcare/Life Sciences, Industrial/Commercial and Defense/Security/Aerospace market sectors.
WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON HIRING THE BEST
ORADEA DESIGN CENTER
Now we are looking for Test Development Engineer to join our team:
Job Purpose: add value to Plexus through the development of high quality functional/ in-circuit test solutions that meet or exceed established expectations for test performance, cost and on time delivery
- Develop test systems and fixtures that satisfy associate to customer’s requirements
- Architect and design manufacturing test solutions by developing and analyzing test strategies
- Implement and verify the test design by using appropriate verification tools
- Deliver and support controlled test solution to customers and manufacturing sites
- Develop and execute design verification and validation procedures to ensure the implementation meets the intended uses and design requirements
- Support the development and fabrication of test solutions by providing documentation and assistance to ensure high quality test solutions in a timely manner
- Directly interface with customers to clearly communicate technical information.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Min of Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent is required
- Experience of at least 3 years is required, assuming educational requirements are met
- High computer-related skills including but not limited to MS Windows/Office, HP-UX and use of one or more high level programming languages(C/C++ programming, LabView, C#, AWK, Perl)
- Possess good analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Basic knowledge in electrical & electronic circuitry topology
- For In-Circuit area: Deep knowledge in In-Circuit programming such as Agilent 3070, Genrad/Teradyne ICT Tester.