Customer Care Professional
Are you a student wishing to pursue your studies while being financially independent? Are you a working professional in search of a second job opportunity? Waking up early is not your forte? If so, we are here to meet your needs, offer you flexible shifts and high income opportunities in a professional, dynamic and friendly environment.
Launch your career with a company that leads the way and makes a difference. Yardi Systems, Inc. is the property management software leader for real estate clients worldwide. This is a place to learn, to grow, to think creatively, and be challenged. We believe that the job you do each day should inspire you. If you share the same beliefs, why not join our Customer Service team?
As a Customer Care Professional at Yardi Romania, you will be responsible with connecting with our residents and prospects. You will submit maintenance requests for residents, offer portal support to prospects and residents, assist prospective tenants with rental applications, follow-up with status updates. Last but not least, you will have to interpret data and provide residents with detailed information regarding billing, their ledger balance and take payments over the phone. All this while offering a superior customer service experience.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English;
• Excellent interaction skills;
• Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment;
• Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook;
• Availability to work flexible shifts, including nights and weekends.
It is considered a plus:
• Ability to speak Spanish;
• Experience with the American culture.
The following shifts are currently available: 4.30 pm-1.00 am; 5.30pm-2.00am; 6.30pm-3.00am; 7.30pm-4.00am
We value people who:
• Are very driven, energetic;
• Are sociable, friendly and professional
• Have a can do attitude;
• Are fast learners;
• Consistently work to improve customer satisfaction;
• Are result-oriented;
• Have ability to multi-task.
If you’re interested in finding out more about us, please go to http://www.yardi.com/ and http://www.rentcafe.com
• Deliver a highly professional customer service experience;
• Maintain a high degree of professionalism, availability, dependability, and flexibility;
• Handle calls, email or chat based customer inquiries and service requests in an efficient manner;
• Process payments and handle billing inquires;
• Positively represent our clients’ properties to current and prospective residents.
• This position offers a very competitive base salary plus incentives;
• Additional payment for Spanish skill;
• Additional payment applies for working night shifts and weekends;
• Competitive medical and life insurance;
• Transportation costs are covered by the company for night shifts;
• Fresh fruits once a week;
• Professional and continuous training;
• Full-time employment contract;
• Multicultural working environment;
• Potential for promotion depending on performance and business needs.
Friendly, professional and fun are just some of the words people use to describe the work-environment at Yardi. As a Yardi employee you are encouraged to share your ideas, overcome challenges as a team, and provide the best service. To achieve this, we have created an environment that is relaxed and positive.
For over 30 years, Yardi has been innovating and growing while remaining the leader in software development for the real estate industry. We employ over 5,000 people working in 35 offices throughout the world. Our office in Cluj is home to over 800 dedicated professionals working in diverse areas, from software development to data research and analysis, customer service, marketing and consulting.
Love your work. Stay focused. Grow.