- Be the image of the company in front of candidates, demonstrate our vision and values in each interaction with our candidates as well as, keep a constant communication with them throughout the stages of the recruitment process;
- Coordinate the entire recruitment processes, from job clarification with hiring managers, job postings on online media, CV screening, preparation of short list and feedback towards candidates;
- Coordinate the New Employee Onboarding process;
- Work upon & implement the employer branding activities of the organization;
- Support HR Manager with different tasks becoming from other HR areas as trainings, communication, employee relations & analytics;
As future development you can:
- Assist in career development issues, discussing career paths with line managers and recommending suitable candidates for promotion / development;
- Investigate and resolves day-to-day employee relations problems;
Education: Educated up to university level;
- 3+ years previous experience as a Recruiter;
- Previous experience in working for a Recruitment Agency – desirable;
- Knowledge and/or previous experience with Behavioral Interviewing methodology;
- Good knowledge of the local labor market;
- PC skills: MS Office, Internet, E-mailers, LinkedIn;
- Excellent Business Ethics.
Language skills: English at advanced level.
- Building and Maintaining Relationships: Negotiates adeptly with individuals and groups. Effective at managing conflict and confrontations skillfully. Knows how to build and maintain working relationships with co-employees and external parties. Can negotiate and handle work problems without alienating people. Understands others and can get their cooperation in non-authority relationships.
- Communicating Effectively: Expresses ideas clearly and concisely. Disseminates information about decisions, plans, and activities. Is a willing and patient listener and is open to feedback.
- Analysis, Solving Problems and Making Decisions: Makes timely decisions. Readily understands complex issues. Creates solutions that effectively address problems.
- Providing Customer Service: Puts customers first in everything they do both internally and externally, to meet/exceed their expectations.
- Managing & Developing Yourself – Self Awareness: Admits shortcomings, accepts feedback and works to improve.
- Demonstrating Ethics and Integrity: Acts in accordance with stated values. Follows through on promises. Uses ethical considerations to guide decision and actions.
- Drive and Sense of Urgency: Doesn’t want to be told, confidence to act. Sees things through, gets VALUE-ADDED priorities done, pushes self and others
- Achieving Outcomes/Optimizing Processes, Procedures and Practices: Knows what to measure and what not to measure; and never stops thinking about simplification, leverage and integration.