Payroll / Time Project Coordinator (6 months contract)
EMEA HR will be undergoing a significant amount of change in 2018-2019, impacting processes, tools and ways of working. This will represent a strain on local HR/Digital resources, struggling with limited project experience and/or availability for the upcoming concurrent projects. To support these changes while minimising the impact on key HR services, the Project Coordinator will act both as a key point of contact for the Time/Pay global projects and the coordinator for the local projects, supporting data migration, testing, training and change management.
Objectives & Deliverables
- Successful implementation of change projects in EMEA, especially Payroll and Timekeeping, in line with global projects’ guidelines;
- Sunsetting of legacy Payroll and Timekeeping tools (as required).
- Identifies, engages and coordinates stakeholders including local and regional HR, Digital, 3rd party providers and system owners;
- Analyses and flags gaps between current processes/tools and new global standards;
- Identification, extraction, conversion, testing, and validation of local data from legacy systems into new tools;
- Coordination of country project activities, status reports, and escalation of any issue/resource gap/dependency to regional HRIS management;
- Facilitation and supervision of testing, training and communication activities;
- Definition of to-be system infrastructure, transition of local tools to this new environment (incl. sunsetting of legacy systems and contracts).
- Project implementation experience in multiple EMEA countries (Fluency in English. Additional languages a plus);
- Technical/IT Project coordination background, able to manage several parallel streams;
- Proficient with MS Excel / data conversion experience;
- Optional: HR tool expertise with HCM Cloud, Taleo or other HR systems. Change management skills;
- Availability for a 6 months contract.