Business Intelligence & Reporting Developer
VERTIV, formerly known as Emerson Network Power is the world’s leading provider of critical infrastructure technologies and life cycle services for information and communications technology systems. With an expansive portfolio of intelligent, rapidly deployable hardware and software solutions for power, thermal and infrastructure management, Vertiv enables efficient, highly-available networks.
What we deliver
Hardware, software and services that are intelligent, resilient and rapidly deployable for:
- Data Centers
- Communications Networks
- Healthcare Facilities
- Industrial Facilities
Out footprint in Cluj-Napoca
In Cluj Napoca, we are present since 2006. We work as a SHARED SERVICE center, acting as a proactive business partner which brings strategic value to the organization and provides best in class services at a competitive cost by:
- Developing a deep understanding and cohesion with its business units
- Creating enough mass to provide consistency of service and allowing the ability to leverage people & expertise
- Creating centers of excellence with specific skill sets
- Focusing on continuous improvement and a performance management-oriented mindset
- Providing a career vision for its employees
For more information, please access the link below:
To provide excellent service and quality solutions in the development, enhancement and maintenance of Business Intelligence systems and reporting solutions.
- Develop and Maintain Business Intelligence and reporting systems.
- Develop and Maintain Oracle reporting
- Support Application Managers and Users in developing ad-hoc queries for Oracle data extraction.
- Document BI & Reporting solutions and provide training to the users.
- University degree
- Three years experience in SQL database and BI development
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office product suite including Word, Excel and Access
- Good spoken English is a must.
Technical / Functional skills:
- Experience with business intelligence application
- Experience in creating reports and managing Data Models
- Experience with ETL (Iextract, transform and load) and DWH (datawarehose - a database used for reporting and data analysis). Preferably Informatica experience.
- Experience with data analysis, data modelling and data warehouse
- Strong team working skills, an analytical nature, life-long learning and excellent written and oral communications skills.