Sales Manager Italy
Travod International is a fast-growing company, ranking among top 20 translation agencies in Northern Europe. Founded in 2010 and headquartered in London, Travod runs and empowers a community of more than 25 thousand linguists who translate in more than 100 languages. With offices in UK, Romania and Moldova, Travod is now a team of 80+ strong employees with the ambition to double the growth in the next year alone. TRAVOD is currently looking to expand its team of Sales Managers responsible for promoting and selling the corporate services to the Italian market.
Location: Chisinau, Moldova
- Establishing contact with potential clients via phone and email and identifying key decision-makers within companies with a regular need for the services we provide
- Acquisition of new language accounts, offering customers/prospects the full range of product offerings
- Converting contacts into service buyers using sales techniques (prospecting, overcoming objections, making appointments, etc.)
- Educate prospects on our solutions and communicate the capabilities, benefits, and competitive advantages of working with TRAVOD
- Providing excellent customer service – handling complaints, developing solutions and preparing reports
Timeline: The position is open for the day shift 09.00 – 18.00, Monday to Friday.
- Advanced communication skills in Italian. Candidates must both speak and write the language fluently
- Computer literacy (full use of Browsers, E-mail, Skype and Office applications)
- Negotiation and Communication Skills. Candidates must be persistent and self-motivated with the ability to multi-task as well as having a proactive attitude to learning
- Candidates should have an outgoing and positive personality with an assertive attitude
What we offer:
- Full social package, official employment
- Competitive Income - Salary starts at 7 000 MDL + Bonus up to 12 000 MDL
- Additional Performance Bonus paid each half a year, based on KPIs
- Training and Development
- Participation at International Conferences, Trade Shows, Fairs in Europe, Canada, USA.
In order to apply for this job, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position for which you are applying in the subject line – “Sales Manager Italy”.