Senior Java Developer
As a Java Developer you will develop our products. You will design and build new components and/or features, create automated tests where possible and make sure the software lives up to our quality standards.
Our team is going to develop POS solutions (Point Of Sale) with clients ranging from food retail to clothing industry;
The solution is comprised of:
- A backend system which integrates with a rage of core systems (ERP, Product catalogs);
- A client application that the cashier uses which typically runs on a touch screen device and integrates with fiscal printers, credit card reading devices.
- Minimum 5+ years hands-on development experience in Java;
- Technologies: JSE, Hibernate, Spring, Maven, Ant, Continuous Integration, Web Services, nice to have: experience with Flex;
- Methodologies: Scrum/Agile; TDD; Pair Programming.
Education & Experience
- Holds a technical bachelor or university degree;
- Experienced in working with the tools listed above;
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to openly present her/his own ideas;
- Independent and highly self-motivated with a strong customer focus;
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Fluency in English;
- Action and results orientated, ability to manage multiple priorities is also expected;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline requirements complimenting a proactive and flexible approach with a resilient and results - orientated nature.