IT Service Desk Analyst
Steelcase Service-Desk process relies on a Single Point Of Contact process (SPOC process) where any Service-Desk customer within Americas (US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, etc.) will contact Steelcase Service-Desk to submit any IT-related incident or request.
What you will be doing:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance via phone or electronically, and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Research questions using available information resources
- Advise the user on appropriate action and follow standard help desk procedures
- Administer help desk software
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource if needed
- Identify and raise situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions in knowledge base
- Stay ahead of with system information, changes and updates
- In order to cover the users working time it is necessary to work in shifts
- IT / Technical University degree or student would be a plus
- 6 months to 1 year work experience appreciated
- Strong Windows OS and MS Office skills
- Customer focus skills, good listening skills, good social skills with internal and external customers
- Analytical skills (ability to analyze and synthesize), team-player, handle time and workload effectively
- Working experience with the Americas region is an important advantage
- Excellent English skills
- Spanish knowledge would be a plus.
Your future team:
The IT Service Desk Americas is a 10 member team, collaborating with all IT functions. They are also working closely with the other IT Service Desk teams (EMEA & APAC) looking to globalize the processes.