SAP ABAP Developer
What are my responsibilities?
- S/4Hana Customizing
- Transfer functional requirements into solution proposals and technical specifications
- Development of RICEFW objects based on technical design documents
- Conduct Unit / Component testing. Support overall testing process
- Make sure that quality requirements of the software implementation are met
- Prepare comprehensive technical documentation of the implemented solution
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Mid or Senior SAP ABAP developer
- RICEFW (Reports Interface Conversion Enhancements Forms Workflow) development expertise in ABAP/4
- Experience with SAP S/4Hana, Hana Studio
- Functional knowledge nice to have: FI (AP/AR Process Know-how) or MM & SD know-how (e.g. conditions technique) or other Logistics module
- Solution Manager user know-how
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering Science or equal education
- Good communication skills, customer focus and organizational skills.
- Team player
- Proficiency in English
- German language is a plus
- Possibility to travel / work onsite at customer location
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is investing in you to ensure your satisfaction, motivation and performance.
- Attractive compensation package and work climate
- Meal tickets
- Yearly bonus system
- Private health and life insurance
- Private pension
- Flexible schedule and work from home policy
- Personal and professional development through trainings and certifications