The application simplifies cooperation between the Sales Regions and Headquarters and therefore allows quotations to be dispatched swiftly and at a high quality to the customers.
As a .NET Developer, you will participate in developing software tools, where the main purpose is to implement software solutions in web surroundings.
What are my responsibilities?
- Developing Web applications and SQL databases to support the business needs
- Maintaining and enhancing current applications and databases
- Resolving issues during the test and preparation phase until the product is active, and subsequently during maintenance
- Reviewing implemented technical solutions, documenting lessons learned and recommending appropriate improvements
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have an educational background as Software Engineer or similar, combined with a thorough knowledge of Web and SQL programming
- You are experienced in C# and ASP.NET (MVC and Web Forms)
- Strong knowledge of OOP
- Good working knowledge of SQL principles as well as experience in working with relational database systems such as MS SQL or T-SQL
Nice to have
- Familiarity with TDD and Agile development is a plus
- Result-oriented and quality-conscious and you have a structured and systematic approach to your work
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Able to successfully work on multiple projects simultaneously and to manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Advanced English or German skills/ both verbal and written
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is investing in you to ensure your satisfaction, motivation and performance.
- Attractive compensation package and work climate
- Food vouchers
- Yearly bonus system
- Private health and life insurance
- Private pension
- Flexible schedule and work from home policy
- Personal and professional development through trainings and certifications