A software component catalogue application - designed to work with FOSSology.
The Application is a liferay portal to maintain your projects / products and the software components within.
It can send files to the open source license scanner FOSSology for checking the license conditions and maintain license information.
What are my responsibilities?
- Implementation of Change Requests and new features
- Know-How Transfer through a workshop by an external service
- Develop the full stack of a web application
- Work closely with team members to support the software throughout the entire development lifecycle and deliver open source software
- Give input on possible directions of future development
- Communicate and coordinate with the team and external collaborators
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Experience in developing web applications in Java EE (JPA, JMS, Web Services)
- Good knowledge of Groovy, Spock, Jenkins, Maven, Subversion (SVN)
- Understanding of common web technologies
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Liferay Portal
- Familiarity with git/Github, Virtualbox, Vagrant, Docker, CouchDB
- Good knowledge of English spoken and written
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is investing in you to ensure your satisfaction, motivation and performance.
- Attractive compensation package and work climate
- Food vouchers
- Yearly bonus system
- Private health and life insurance
- Private pension
- Flexible schedule and work from home policy
- Personal and professional development through trainings and certifications