Company: SIMEA Sibiu
Location: Sibiu, Floriean Rieger 4
What are my responsibilities?
- Providing coordination and technical expertise necessary for the implementation of new means of manufacturing, changes and optimization within the existing processes and flow production;
- Development and implementation of cost reduction projects, continuously updating the layout of production areas and of places for work; participation in FMEA teams and continuous improvement;
- Participation or coordination in product and technology transfer projects; concern for continuous improvement of production processes and production flow, implementation of rationalizations;
- Implementation of specific procedures of Integrated Quality Management System;
- Implementation of action plans resulting from audits, assessment of suggestions for improvement;
- Participates in the calculation and definition of the production norms: realization and analysis of time studies, participates in making suggestions for improvement as result of normalizations.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree in technical field;
- Relevant experience in production processes, Industrial and Maintenance Engineering.
- Basic knowledge regarding organization of places for work, normalization of work and quality systems;
- Capacity to work both independently and in teams;
- Organized, compelling and responsible person;
- Language knowledge: German and /or English – medium level;
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
How can I apply?
You can send your application at firstname.lastname@example.org