Customer Operations Assistant with French
Who we are
SCC is the technology division of Rigby Group PLC, a family owned and operated business with interests in aviation, airports, hotels, property development and financial services.
What we do
We enable people to do business by planning, supplying, integrating and managing IT for leading public and private sector businesses across Europe.
We serve over 2,500 customers in more than 50 countries and operate out of 75 locations in the UK, France, Romania and Spain.
Our areas of expertise include hardware, software, networking, IT security, Cloud, data centre services, print management and mobile devices.
Our mission: to make IT work for our customers to improve the way they do business, deliver quality IT solutions and services that change the way businesses do business, deliver long-term profit to invest back into the business and nurture a winning network of partners to create enduring value to our customers.
As part of the Operations support team you will be in charge of:
- Opening/creating tickets all based on customer requests received by e-mail, telephone, interface
- Closing tickets created as a results of the technician’s visit on customer’s site;
- Checking service rights/accesses for non-contract clients, sending cost estimations for the calls not covered by the contract and cost charging for the service in the data base;
- Placing orders for all the necessary parts required in interventions;
- Scheduling client meetings with the technical team regarding the incident created;
- Assigning field technicians to reported incidents all based on their availability and skills.
· Verbal and written communication skills in French - medium/advanced;
· Knowledge of MS Office and MS based applications;
· Hard working, performance driven, solution oriented, team centric;
· Available to work business hours in shifts between andMonday to Friday.
What we offer:
· Competitive salary package made of base salary, performance bonuses and meal tickets;
· Consistent benefits package: transportation allowance, medical subscription from a list of providers, gym subscription and discounts including preferential rates to 7Card, Bookster corporate library subscription, free hot beverages;
· Flexible location: possibility to work in the office or remotely;
· High quality external and internal technical trainings;
· Reimbursement of certificates and tuition fees for qualifications that are part of your individual training and development plans;
· Team events: up to 3 team building activities per year, Christmas party for both employees and kids, Employee Summer Festival, 1st of June kids party;
· More benefits depending on the length of service;
· Lateral and management career opportunities.
We are SCC – great things happen when we work together!
Send your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be glad to offer you more details!