We are currently looking for a new colleague for the position of project manager in our realization department.
· Education: Bachelor's degree in the Engineering field (Constructions/Installations faculty is an advantage);
· Knowledge of foreign languages: English, both written and spoken, other language is an advantage;
· Willing to make frequent businiss trips, more than 60% of the time;-
· Driver license category B;
· Computer skills: MS Office, Autocad 2D;
· Self-study, education and career development oriented;
· Good communication skills;
· Problem solving skills;
· Ability to motivate others;
· Teamworking skills;
· Previous experience in a similar position is an advantage.
· Liaising with clients and professional staff, and reporting project progress;
· Supervising contracted staff;
· Meeting subcontractors;
· Coordinating safety inspections and ensuring construction and site’s safety;
· Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings;
· Maintaining quality control procedures;
· Solve different issues and problems that may appear on site or within the project;
· Manages the site manager’s work.
· Career development in a professional environment;
· Young and supportive team;
· Trainings (in Romania and abroad);
· Motivating salary package + bonus system;
· Team building activities.
Please apply for this job with an English CV at firstname.lastname@example.org!