We are currently looking for a new colleague for the position of design engineer in our Cluj-Napoca design department.
· Education: Bachelor's degree in the Engineering field (Faculty of Installations is an advantage);
· Knowledge of foreign languages: English, both written and spoken, other language is an advantage;
· Computer skills: MS Office, advanced Autocad 2D (Autocad 3D or hydraulic calculation programs are a plus)
· Previous experience in a similar position is an advantage.
· Manages the designing of fixed fire fighting systems;
· Manages designing, production and assembly documentation;
· Manages the design part of the hand over documents;
· Communication with the immediate superior, including reports and analyzes;
· Gives improvement proposals and innovative solutions for higher quality and streamlining processes in the company;
· Communication with the customer’s responsible representatives;
· Provides technical support for other departments;
· Performs on site supervision;
· Self-study, education and career development orientated.
· Career development in a professional environment;
· Young and supportive team;
· Trainings (in Romania and abroad);
· Motivating salary package + bonus system;
· Team building activities.
Please apply for this job with an English CV at firstname.lastname@example.org!