The position is focused around determining what is in the best interest of the client and of the company, based on debt resolution guidelines, historical data and the company’s policies. The underwriting process is a detailed and systematic analysis of the client’s file to determine if the client’s situation will be a good fit for our program. Underwriters need to be dependable with the highest level of integrity in a high volume call center environment. A typical day consists of reviewing contracts, emails and online requests for information, as well as maintaining a rapport with our customer service department and affiliates.
• Review and underwrite incoming files
• Respond to internal and external client inquiries
• Use independent judgment and debt settlement program guidelines
• Ensure regulatory compliance with federal and state regulations.
• Maintain a high level of accuracy, ensuring that appropriate information is
provided to all departments.
• Prepare both verbal and written communication to affiliates and other
• Evaluate each individual business based on multiple factors and provide
recommendations for exceptions to senior management.
• Fun, professional, engaging and friendly environment within our company.
• As one of our employees you are encouraged to share ideas, overcome challenges as a team and make sure we grow together.
• An environment that is open, relaxed, positive and always improving.
• From Monday to Thursday you will get taxi tickets for your commute home.
• You will get to work in one of the fastest growing teams in Cluj and be able to express your opinion and grow together with the company.
• We get more holidays off, the ones from the US are off as well
Working Hours from
4PM to 1AM Monday to Thursday
4PM to 10 PM on Friday