Customer Service Representative
Interact with customers to provide program support including the accurate relay of information in
response to inquiries and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Provide program support to enrolled clients by completing regular and routine follow up based on
- Database maintenance
- Receives client requests by telephone, e-mail or mail
- Analyze, resolve or forward requests to the appropriate person for resolution.
- Request updated correspondence, correct records, and adjusts errors.
- Resolves customer queries and concerns
- Maintains liaison with other departments regarding program status and changes
- Provides relief as needed for other Customer Service Reps
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
Experience and Background:
- Able to complete verbal and written correspondence in English
- Clear telephone voice and positive demeanor
- Ability to operate general office equipment including computer, phone and fax
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
- High school diploma required
- Advanced English
Working Hours from
4PM to 1AM Monday to Thursday
4PM to 10 PM on Friday