Junior Embedded SW developer - Automotive
For our Location Ghimbav near Brasov we are searching for software engineers for developing embedded software modules. Various software layers growing from low-level hardware drivers to high-level drivers and application modules will be developed mainly in C language.
The essential duties and responsibilities according to the Preh V development model include:
· analyzing and reviewing customer specifications;
· create software design;
· implement embedded sw modules;
· perform module and integration tests;
· create sw documentation;
· participate in sw module reviews;
Additionally a cost- and time-effective approach has to be considered during the architecture and design phases to meet deadlines and development cost limits.
· University degree - preferably Computer Science, Automatics and Computers, Electronics or Informatics ;
· Experience in 16/32-bit microcontroller programming with embedded C language, embedded Op. Systems;
· Ability to read/understand electrical schematics;
· Automotive experience programming vehicle communication protocols (CAN, Lin), diagnostics is an advantage;
· Experience in international multi-site teamwork is an advantage;
· Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking;
· German language skills are an advantage;
· Young and dynamic working environment;
· Professional development opportunities;
· Competitive salary and bonuses;
· Meal vouchers.
For more details regarding Preh please access: http://www.preh.com/