Financial Audit Senior
Supervise the audit field work of associates and review their work products to ensure the audit is thorough and properly documented. Seniors are also responsible for identifying and documenting audit risks, creating and managing client relationships, administering budget issues and ensuring that the audit manager and partner are adequately informed of all relevant items.
- In charge on small and big engagements ensuring the following: Prepare planning, Monitor execution, Ensure finalization is performed at appropriate level
- Coaching of lower level staff
- Provide help to sd higher staff
- Reporting to Manager, including finalization package
- Perform review of work performed by team ensuring quality
- University degree
- 2-3 years of work experience in financial audit
- Fast learner
- Good command of English
- ACCA student-advantage
- Team work skills
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary;
- ACCA full support;
- Business exposure
- Clear career path.
Please send a cover letter, resume (both in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org citing “[name] – Audit Senior” in the subject line. All applications will be treated with the highest level of discretion.