- Responsible for the review/ preparation of all primary accounting documents according to the local compliance regulations;
- Responsible for the monthly bookkeeping, registration of primary documents (invoices, bank statements, advance payment reports);
- Responsible for the accurate preparation of balance sheet and income statements and various other accounting statements and reports required by the client;
- Reviews and checks the accuracy of payroll records, sales, purchase ledgers etc.;
- Prepares the monthly tax returns, by indicated deadlines;
- Identifies particular risks related to the client transaction
- Reconciliation of the accounts from the balance sheet;
- Documents storage after closing procedures;
- Coordinates the juniors;
- Around 3-5 years of experience in accounting;
- Experience in consulting company- advantage;
- Well organized and communicative;
- Good command of English;
- Excellent computer knowledge.
- Competitive salary;
- Clear career growth with bi-annual performance assessment;
- ACCA full support (covered fees and study materials, paid study leaves);
- International business exposure;
- Friendly leadership;
- Morning flexible hours;
- Fresh fruits, tea, coffee.
Please send your resume (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org citing “Chief Accountant” in the subject line. All applications will be treated with the highest level of discretion.