Game developer (100% Cluj-Napoca, Romania)
MindMaze is the world’s leading Neurotechnology startup built on more than a decade of pioneering research at the intersection of virtual reality and neuroscience. Our breakthrough platform combines virtual & augmented reality, neuroscience and AI to build intuitive human machine interfaces. Our first products help patients suffering from severe disabilities following a neurological incident. Join our eclectic mix of scientists, physicists, engineers and clinicians to help change the world!
As a game developer, you will contribute to the development of a frame work for rehabilitation VR-based exercises.
In particular, you will:
· Develop new rehabilitation VR-based exercises for medical products;
· Update existing architecture to allow exercise development outsourcing;
· Collaborate with other product teams developing VR content to capitalize on experience, tools, and assets;
· Collaborate with clinical and marketing team to improve existing rehabilitation exercises and implement new ones;
· Ensure that software code quality is aligned with the software department rules and guidelines;
· Contribute to a new development framework to allow VR-based exercises outsourcing
In order to be successful you can illustrate the fact that you have the following abilities:
· Working autonomously: setting tasks and direction under limited supervision;
· Oral and written communication: ability to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; ability to get messages across that have the desired effect;
· Problem Solving Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers;
· Planning accurately: setting objectives and goals; breaking down work into the process steps; developing schedules and task/people assignments; anticipating and adjusting to problems and roadblocks.
· Relevant experience in game development (designing, programming, and testing);
· Proven experience in software development (C/C++);
· C1 level of English.
Icing on the cake:
· Experience with software development for medical device (IEC 62304);
· Previous work in Medical or Aeronautic industry;
· Knowledge of the French language.
Interested? Please apply on http://www.mindmaze.com/work-with-us/