Short company description:
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 10,000 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1800 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
In order to support the transition for candidates located outside Bucharest we have designed a relocation package accessible to future employees, with more information available at https://www.career.luxoft.com/relocation/.You can find more information about us, our projects and relocation package at: http://www.luxoft.com.
You can apply directly on firstname.lastname@example.org and refer your IT friends through our referral program. For more information please visit https://career.luxoft.com/referral/
Join our Development Center in Bucharest, and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• Design and development of core application modules
• Participation in meetings with the customer
• Maintaining project technical infrastructure (continuous integration, automated deployment)
• Data modeling, logical and physical database design
• Task decomposition and estimation
• Peer review, mentoring
• Bug fixing, test writing
• Oracle, SQL and PL/SQL experience (5+ years)
• Experience with Data modelling
• Experience performance tuning and monitoring, query optimization
• Good English
• Proactive, problem solving attitude
• Technical leadership skills
• Communication and presentation skills
Additional requirements (desirable):
• Experience in Agile/SCRUM
• Experience with Investment Banking
• Experience with DWH
• Experience with BI and ETL tools
• Experience with Liquibase or similar tools
• Experience in Java
What we offer:
· An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies;
· Challenging & professional work environment within an international team;
· Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development;
· Various in house training & webinars;
· Internal programs for professional development – mobility within the company’s projects;
· Wellness & Sport Center Discounts;
· Health Management Program;
· Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects;
· Relocation Package;
· Flexible Working Time.