Customer Delivery Administrator
If you want to work in an amazing young team and you have the following skills:
• Fluency in English and either German/ Italian/ French/ Dutch/ Swedish;
• Results driven with a positive outlook and can-do attitude;
• Highly accurate , able to demonstrate attention to detail;
• Well developed written and verbal communication skills;
• Good organisational skills;
• Ability to make decisions and to work on own initiative and in a team;
• A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet.
Then come and see what JacTravel has to offer you!
Here at JacTravel, we are looking for a Custom Delivery Administrator to join our Company on a permanent basis. Full training will be given to the right individual. The key focus of this role involves:
• To achieve successful and profitable operation of all groups handled;
• To deliver the ultimate customer experience by putting the client at the heart of the business;
• To negotiate with suppliers to obtain the best possible rates, liaising with the Product team when necessary;
• To achieve customer excellence by taking all necessary steps to ensure the success of the tour;
• To develop good relationships with all clients and suppliers;
• To ensure invoicing is completed at the correct time respecting the payment terms of the client;
• To provide emergency cover outside office hours as required.
A fully detailed job description will be provided upon application.
What's in it for you?
You’ll be joining an amazing young team who put teamwork at the forefront of everything they do. We're looking to offer you a competitive base salary as well as excellent Company benefits such as extended medical assurance, discounts on accommodations and flights, flexible work program, meal tickets, bonuses.
If "Yes!" - We would love to hear from you.
Apply today to find out more!