Cost Accounting and Controlling Specialist
- Maintain the SAP Controlling modules for the company E.ON Business Services Regensburg and Cluj (incl. key user function and system tests in case of updates and changes);
- Define and implement the basic framework in SAP CO/PS according the Commercial Steering Model defined by Financial Services (e.g. cost elements groups, reporting criteria / LCDFs);
- Provide cost objects for the FS organization, projects and service products including ongoing maintenance of the cost centers and WBS-elements (incl. providing templates for cost object requests as well as status maintenance etc.) as well as define and process cost allocations in SAP;
- Responsibility for the time and activity recording tool SAP CA-TS including concept, monthly closings, user support and documentations;
- Interface for SAP BI towards key users in E.ON Business Services (interface between Globe business support and EBS key users, SPoT! should be replaced by usage of standard Globe BI plus additional features in standard BI, e.g. master data reports);
- Organize and run process to calculate accruals for external services for financial closings (excl. personnel related accruals);
- Data delivery for financial closings and for reporting (e.g. non op, mainly data for Apptio);
- Support reorganizations regarding SAP implementation and controlling interfaces.
- Education / Training:
- High School or University Degree (Economic studies represent an advantage);
- Excellent knowledge of principles, practices, regulations, and procedures as they relate to cost accounting and controlling;
- Knowledge of the application of data processing techniques to accounting & controlling systems.
- Expert knowledge in SAP BI;
- Expert knowledge in MS Office, especially MS Excel;
- Expert knowledge in SAP CO/PS/CATS and interfaces between commercial and HR SAP modules.
- English is a must (Advanced level). German is an advantage.
- Basic personal skills:
- Open minded;
- Team player;
- Customer oriented.
What we offer
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON Business Services Cluj
E.ON is a global provider of specialized energy solutions. The aim is to deliver cleaner and better energy that people can trust – continually developing innovations and improving the ways they work.
As part of this commitment to improvement, we’ve established the Finance Services Center in Cluj Napoca, delivering first class accounting services to our internal clients of the E.ON Group all over the world since 2012.
Through our standardized processes, IT structures and expertize in accounting, we at E.ON Business Services Cluj offer important support in decision making by managers throughout the E.ON Group. Our areas of expertise include General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Banking & Payments and Fixed Assets. Most of our employees were selected from the local labor market and have experience in accounting and thorough language skills in German, Swedish, Hungarian, Italian and Dutch, apart from English – which is spoken on an advanced level by all employees. E.ON Business Services is an important employer for graduates – they consist of a major part of its employees.
We are looking for our department Business Development & Operations in Cluj-Napoca for a Cost Accounting and Controlling Specialist.