SENIOR PROCESS SIMULATION ENGINEER
The Senior Process Simulation Engineer is responsible for the design, implementation and testing of Operator Training Simulations projects. The Senior Engineer will be involved from initial client discussions through to commissioning of solutions. The role requires European-based travel (50%).
- Work effectively at different levels with clients and consultant/sales team to assist in definition of business needs and demonstrate our product and services capabilities;
- Develops and delivers detailed OTS (Operator Training Simulations) solutions through project activities;
- Work closely with Strategic Services Europe to enhance and develop solutions / products / offerings;
- Support and execute projects that involve technologies such as process simulation; dynamic simulation lifecycle and all aspects of operator training simulation;
- Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment;
- Project management activities include interaction with company and client managers and cost/schedule monitoring;
- Provide lead engineering and technical authority on projects;
- Ensure that all Engineering activities are undertaken in accordance with the Company’s quality control processes and that the relevant standard is achieved.
- University degree in Chemical Engineering, Control Engineering or similar specializations;
- +3 years relevant experience in process simulation and engineering in industries such as but not limited to Hydrocarbons, Petrochemicals, Chemicals, Life Sciences. OTS experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills: confident with customer interactions, presentations and discussions;
- Strong organizational, prioritization and planning skills;
- Languages: English - fluent level. Second language is a plus;
- Software skills: good knowledge and solid experience with dynamic simulation and modelling of processes in software such as HYSYS, UniSim, Petro-SIM, etc.
- Knowledge of process control configuration is a plus.