SALES SUPPORT ENGINEER
• University degree in Engineering (Process Engineering);
• 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position or in a commercial environment (technical support, quotations, technical sales);
• Languages :English-advanced level (mandatory) + French/German/Italian/Spanish
• PC skills: MS Office, Internet.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
This position offers quotations support for Emerson locations across Europe and ensures requests are handled at a high quality, accurately and in time.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Review the Request for Quote (RFQ) received from Emerson locations across Europe
• Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements
• Size and select the products according to requirements and application
• Select the appropriate technical documentation
• Specify a delivery time for the selected products
• Verify the Purchase Order (PO) to ensure that it is according to the offered financial and technical proposal
• Act as a liaison between sales offices – factories – customers
• Provide general support for sales offices
• Develop and maintain a sound knowledge of products and applications
• Draw-up specific activity reports.
Emerson is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and consumer markets around the world. Founded in 1890 in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), Emerson delivers solutions through five business segments: Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions. With sales of $24.7B and more than 130,000 employees in over 150 countries, we have a customer-focused, results-driven culture where employee performance is recognized and rewarded.
Visit us at: www.emerson.com