Product Specialist Engineer
SUMMARY OF ROLE
The primary objective of the position is to provide technical and application support for Level products to the World Area Technical Specialists, Field Level Specialists and Service organizations.
- Provide technical and application support/expertise to Sales & Marketing, Global Technical Support Teams as well as end users;
- Extended knowledge on Process Radar instrumentation to propose product alternatives for customers based on clear or vague application description;
- Perform field visits in order to resolve/analyse reported product issues;
- Support process improvement initiatives based on customers’ feedback/experience;
- Provide input to create technical and application feedback to WA for Level products;
- Provide input from the WA to Product Management/Marketing in order to help on product enhancements and ensure product quality;
- Identify training needs within WA based on application/technical queries received and conducting training sessions;
- Provide service/technical training to WA, provide input for service training material;
- Evaluate technical aspects on special orders and customer projects;
- Write and develop technical instructions, reports and routines;
- Review, approve and administrate warranty claims from WA;
- Participation in development projects and field trials.
- University engineering degree in mechanics, civil engineering, electrical engineering or another related field;
- 1-3 years of previous experience in a similar role;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- High Customer focus;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Very driven, able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.