Mechanical Delivery Engineer
SUMMERY OF ROLE:
Ensure timely development and selection of sound mechanical solutions for the delivery projects.
- Ensure timely development and selection of sound mechanical solutions for the delivery projects;
- Produce and deliver engineering documents according to target dates for each specific project;
- Ensure that the engineering documents produced for a delivery project are checked and approved according to the applicable procedures/checklists;
- Ensure that products and documents are in compliance with relevant international-, project specific- and Roxar standards;
- Support Roxar sales in pre-PO phase if necessary;
- Serve as a mechanical design advisor to the project throughout the project-phase and make recommendations where necessary;
- Participate in evaluation and selection of sub-suppliers;
- Notify to Engineering Coordinator when engineering documentation is ready for review, and ensure produced work is subjected to design review;
- Ensure the completeness and correctness of engineering and production steering documentation for specific delivery projects.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in engineering (preferably Mechanical Engineering or other related field);
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role (preparation and interpretation of mechanical drawings for design and manufacturing);
- Proven track records in mechanical design and engineering projects;
- Experienced within mechanical and engineering design tools like AutoCAD;
- English skills: intermediate;
- Developed communication skills, attention to details and excellent planning and prioritization abilities.