• BA Degree or equivalent educational certificate preferred
• Excellent Romanian language and fluent English language skills (verbal and written)
• Proficient in German and/or French - other European languages are a plus
• Competent user of MS Office tools
• 5 + years Experience as senior management assistant or business administrator preferred
• Experience in the organisation of business events preferred
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Provide administrative support to the PSS WA HUB organization and management team to facilitate effective and compliant business operations. Act as the primary administrative interface with the Emerson Campus, World Area countries, HQ and Global business management.
PRINCIPLE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Act as PA for GM. Managing and maintaining appointments, meetings, travel and assist in preparation of presentation and associated activities.
• To provide administrative support to the WA HUB Cluj management team
• Primary point of contact for Emerson campus functions
• Ensure co-operation and co-ordination between PSG administrative assistants in Cluj
• Manage all office supplies, raising Requisitions to procurement as required
• Support the Management team in compliance with all business health & safety requirements
• Ensure all organizational charts, skill matrices and training records remain current
• Maintain seating plans and ensure all employees have the necessary tools for the execution of their duties.
• Key contact and support for coordination and administrative support for all internal and external business visitors, including Campus Access.
• Organisation and coordination of all WA HUB management meetings, communication meetings, internal and external business events
• Travel and accommodation support for WA HUB business including transfer, rental car and mobile phone administration.
• Creation and distribution of meeting minutes, business KPI reports and employee communications
• Maintain Management staff attendance, holiday and sickness records
• Compliance with Business health, safety, quality and ethics processes & policies
• Act as central point regarding communication with Campus facilities maintenance
• Administration of the induction process for new PSS WA HUB employee
• Offers support to Human Resources department for immigration processes requiring a business visa/visit to embassies etc.
• Additional and ancillary tasks required.
Emerson is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and consumer markets around the world. Founded in 1890 in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), Emerson delivers solutions through five business segments: Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions. With sales of $24.7B and more than 130,000 employees in over 150 countries, we have a customer-focused, results-driven culture where employee performance is recognized and rewarded.
Visit us at: www.emerson.com