Junior Inside Sales Engineer
SUMMARY OF ROLE
• Review requests and execute clean process for commercial, technical and operational standpoints.
• Collaborate with the business unit to understand customer requirements.
• Size and select the products according to requirements and application.
• Select the appropriate technical documentation.
• Specify a delivery time for the selected products.
• Verify the Purchase Order (PO) to ensure that it is according to the offered financial and technical proposal.
• Act as a liaison between business unit, local business partners and factories.
• Provide general support for Emerson Flow and sales offices.
• Develop and maintain a sound knowledge of products and applications.
• Manages open requests and follow through until closure.
• Interface with customers, representatives and peers for coordination and accomplishment of assigned tasks
• University degree in Engineering (Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering).
• Languages: English–advanced level (mandatory), French would be a plus.
• PC skills: MsOffice, Internet