IT SERVICE DESK ANALYST with FRENCH or GERMAN- 6 MONTHS INTERNSHIP
• University studies, preferable in IT domain.
• Excellent skills of written and verbal communication in English and another foreign language (German / French) - Mandatory
Will be considered a plus:
• 1 year experience in technical support via phone (call-center model).
• Work experience with Microsoft products as: Exchange 2000/2003, Microsoft Office (including Outlook).
• Experience to train end-users via phone on how to work with hardware and software systems.
• Experience in supporting PDAs (Blackberry, iOS devices).
• Hardware knowledge including laptops, desktops and servers.
The ITSD T1 Analyst works in the Global Team of ITSD.
As a member of this team, the analyst is the first point of contact for IT issues and requests, for Emerson IT community of users and also tries to solve issues or requests, according to established procedures, using the knowledge base, personal experience and IT best practices
• Provides primary IT technical support for a community allover Emerson, in respect of agreed SLAs, based on the four levels of impact.
• Handles a number of 3 communication channels, to receive our customers’ issues/requests (e-mail, telephony, and self-registered).
• Provides basic troubleshooting steps, gathers relevant data from users in order to route the issues to the responsible workgroups.
• Researches hardware and software problems for end users by applying standard procedures and best practices; Among others, the following items will be supported:
o Account requests;
o Microsoft Office Products;
o Networking/ Connectivity (Exchange, AD, Wi-Fi, etc.);
o VPN Connectivity;
o Windows Environment;
o Blackberry and iOS devices support;
o Hardware such as Laptops, Desktops, Peripherals, etc.
• Ensures that Emerson IT Shared Service's Service Level Expectations are maintained.
• Provides users with updates as requested and documents them in the service ticket.
• Based on routing documents, routes and/or escalates more complex requests to the appropriate support work group providing case documentation and significant information regarding performed steps.
Emerson is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and consumer markets around the world. Founded in 1890 in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), Emerson delivers solutions through five business segments: Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions. With sales of $24.7B and more than 130,000 employees in over 150 countries, we have a customer-focused, results-driven culture where employee performance is recognized and rewarded.
Visit us at: www.emerson.com