INTERNSHIP, MECHANICAL FEA
- You are a member of a Multiphysics Calculations Team in charge of:
- Structural finite elements analysis for electric motors design using ANSYS Mechanical and Creo Simulate;
- Analytical calculations using MathCAD and MS Excel;
- Other types of calculations (bearings, vibrations, etc.);
- Participation to experimental tests and validations.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- Experience in working with simulation software; ANSYS Mechanical is an advantage;
- MathCAD knowledge is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of MS Excel;
- French skills are an advantage;
- Good English language skills;
- Excellent communication & relational skills;
- Ability to work in virtual teams;
- Ability to adapt quickly to new situations/circumstances;
- Autonomy, Reactivity, Creativity, Initiative, Analytical thinking.