INTERNSHIP, FACILITY COOPERATOR - 6 MONTHS
- College/University degree;
- English fluent level;
- experience in administrative filed, customer service;
- PC skills: Ms Office, Internet, Outlook.
- Responsible for keeping recorders of suppliers for invoicing, contracting, construction books related aspects (internal end external customers from Facility Department).
- Handles all correspondence and updating databases related to the above activities, prepares specific reports in Excel.
- Handles, registers, distributes and follows-up the facility related complaints.
- Be the interface with the local authorities, contractors in transmitting documents related to Corporate facilities activities, contracts, invoices.
- Prepares procedures, contracts and related documents in the Facility Department for related services, including translating them to English.
- Submits the access personalized cards for new employees and provides acces rights in the system.
Emerson is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and consumer markets around the world. Founded in 1890 in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), Emerson delivers solutions through five business segments: Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions. With sales of $24.7B and more than 130,000 employees in over 150 countries, we have a customer-focused, results-driven culture where employee performance is recognized and rewarded.
Visit us at: www.emerson.com