In order to complete your application, please follow the link provided below. You will be redirected to the EMERSON Career’s Page where you can fill-in your profile and upload your CV. The application process takes between 3-5 minutes to complete.
- Click on the link (if the link does not work, you go to www.emerson.com and select the “careers” tab )
- Input the search criteria
- Choose the desired position and click Apply Now
- Complete the registration process
- Attach your CV and Letter of Intent
Thank you for your interest in Emerson!
• Strong manufacturing process knowledge
• Oracle Manufacturing System is considered a plus
• Advanced knowledge of manufacturing bills of material and routings
• Knowledge of engineering bill of material (BOM)
• Knowledge of how routings impact cost
• Strong systems troubleshooting knowledge
• Demonstrated skills and proficiency using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills
• High degree of attention to detail
• Experience dealing with other world areas
• Strong technical aptitude, electro-mechanical product knowledge preferred
• Technical writing background and training preferred
• 2 years of experience in a manufacturing documentation environment
• Oracle manufacturing systems functional experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
Responsible for creating and maintaining local and global manufacturing engineering documents and procedures to include manufacturing data collection, documentation revision control and record retention control.
Under general supervision, analyze systems to help drive quality, speed, and consistency in manufacturing operations globally. Serve as Oracle routing expert.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Establish and maintain manufacturing engineering Oracle routings and travelers.
• Participate on cross functional Oracle development teams.
• Establish and maintain Oracle Point of Use Quality Collection Plans and database.
• Implement and manage the manufacturing documentation change control and document retention policy per Micro Motion’s control procedures and global work instructions in multiple facilities worldwide.
• Responsible for supporting local and global manufacturing engineering documentation and video database.
• Create moderately complex work instructions for manufacturing processes as directed by process engineers both locally and shared with other world area manufacturing facilities.
• Create 3-D models and/or digital pictures for PMAPS.
• Participate in and/or conduct manufacturing documentation audits as directed.
• Create, train on, and maintain manufacturing systems control documents.
• Represent department in change implementation board meetings.
• Participate and/or lead CIP activities aimed at improving manufacturing systems.
Emerson is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and consumer markets around the world. Founded in 1890 in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), Emerson delivers solutions through five business segments: Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions. With sales of $24.7B and more than 130,000 employees in over 150 countries, we have a customer-focused, results-driven culture where employee performance is recognized and rewarded.
Visit us at: www.emerson.com