CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE with GERMAN
• You have some years of experience in an internal sales function.
• You have a very thorough knowledge of German and a good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
• You are very customer- and result- oriented and you work organized according to the priorities and disciplined following the Emerson & RIDGID procedures & guidelines.
• You are a self-starter but also a strong team player;
• You learn quickly and absorb new concepts, terms & vocabulary.
• You have good IT skills (you can work with outlook, excel, word).
• You act as the first response to customers for German speaking areas handling complaints and information on order status, product availability, basic technical info and product information.
• You manage your calls and you remain client-friendly at all times acting proactively and providing high-quality information and advice.
• You enter the orders received for your area in a precise, correct and timely manner on the ERP System (JDE/Oracle) and follow up where necessary.
• You follow up on newly received e-mails and faxes, you sort them according to their level of priority and you process urgent communications (both written messages and phone calls).
• You support Germany/Austria sales manager and sales team, or Team leader with administrative support where needed
• You are resilient, flexible and calm under pressure.
• This function may require you to work until 6 PM Romanian time.
Emerson is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and consumer markets around the world. Founded in 1890 in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), Emerson delivers solutions through five business segments: Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions. With sales of $24.7B and more than 130,000 employees in over 150 countries, we have a customer-focused, results-driven culture where employee performance is recognized and rewarded.
Visit us at: www.emerson.com