COMMERCIAL REPORTING ANALYST
• University Degree in Finance, Economical Informatics or other related fields;
• 2 years experience in reporting and analysis role
• Fluency in English and Italian;
• MS Excel working knowledge critical, ability to work with pivot tables, sorting, filtering, grouping, functions (i.e. lookup, concatenate), experience with presentational spreadsheets.
• Update daily the reports related to Quotation/ Booking/ Sales/ Backlog per sales eng;
• Provide support in the processing of the commercial business reports (Booking per Area, Division, Market Place, Destination and Customer);
• Collect and control the Sales Force fortnightly Expected;
• Provide standard and ad hoc analysis on the offers or other issues as required by the management or other internal clients;
• Support accurate and timely statements for the sales agents in due time;
• Manage the customer database and deal with requests related to surveys and market research.
• Is involved in the implementation of the new business intelligence tools and the setting up of new reporting models;
• Support during the period end the finance team in fill in some report (i.e. product group, late backlog etc)
• Review and approve the Expense recharge via Oracle.
Emerson is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and consumer markets around the world. Founded in 1890 in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), Emerson delivers solutions through five business segments: Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions. With sales of $24.7B and more than 130,000 employees in over 150 countries, we have a customer-focused, results-driven culture where employee performance is recognized and rewarded.
Visit us at: www.emerson.com