Business System Analyst (CLUJ)
Provides functional expertise, leadership and coordination in the planning, development, design, documentation, testing and implementation of high quality global Business Systems. Supports strategic direction for future Business System improvements.
Description activities and tasks:
- Provide input to the Global eBusiness Flow strategy and is able to translate strategies into Business Systems related Solutions.
- Represent Business Systems in the Global Center of Excellence, in which enhancements are discussed at global level.
- Provide input for status overviews of current project/ eBusiness activities to World Areas Leaders.
- Provide expertise in certain functional areas related to eBusiness systems, business processes and (global) implementation projects.
- Assist with business system implementations including final testing, training and readiness assessment.
- Assist with the requirements definition including final report and user interface definition, logical system flow and implementation plans.
- Develop, submit and prioritize Business Systems Change Orders for enhancement or project requests
- Prepare and review training materials and application documentation as required
- Provide training and support to end users on the use and functionality of the Oracle applications and connected systems
- Lead or is part of projects, based upon the Stage Gate project methodology by Project Management Organization.
- Perform analysis on business processes, data and issues and provide guidance in change management (advise/sell, design, lead, coordinate).
- Drive test phases (project related, enhancements, Integrated Acceptance test, Disaster Recovery)
- Start an escalation process if required.
- Work with the global community to assess the changing requirements for the solution and document enhancements and new features.
- Create business documentation for new phases of development
- Assist with the testing and acceptance of enhancements and new features
- Bachelor degree in functional business area or Information Technology. / Advanced degree preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in business area emphasis;
- Experience in working with ERPs and business systems
- Considered expert in one or more functional areas (Distribution, Manufacturing, Planning, Finance)
- Has demonstrated a high aptitude for learning new eBusiness systems and processes in depth and detail;
- Project Management experience
- Thorough understanding of integrated systems and global implementations.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English language skills; verbal, reading and writing. Any other European languages are an advantage.
- Solid analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with business users in a demanding environment
- Ability to work independently as well as with remote and virtual project teams
- Must be self-motivated
- Able to evaluate and effectively handle multiple priorities