Business Analyst - 2 years
The Business Analyst supports the Global Roxar organization through broad ranging business analysis and providing analytical input to successfully achieve growth and profitability goals.
- Creation and analysis of complex data bases, PL/SQL coding, excel reporting, ERP, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Make business data accessible, easy to understand and – use through data analysis and business intelligence software tools such as Tableau, Excel and others;
- Support the World Area customer care for reviews and specific action plans;
- Work with relevant resources in the organization to collect, consolidate and make the data useful for business analysis purposes and decision making;
- Adapts to ad-hoc Business Intelligence and report requests from Customer Care leaders in a timely manner;
- Owns and maintains monthly Sales & Operation Planning forecast;
- Supports the preparation of presentations regarding business results for the Global leader;
- Degree in related field (IT, economics, marketing);
- 2-5 years direct experience in business & data analysis (sales, finance, marketing e.g.) or relevant experience in planning, order management or projects;
- Advanced knowledge of Databases, Data analysis software, SQL, Tableau, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Languages: English – advanced level;
- Understanding of basic Profit & Loss statement and financial reports.