ASSOCIATE AUTOMATION ENGINEER
• University Technical degree (B.S.) with experience in DCS Systems Measurements and Control
• Experience with software design for control strategies
• Excellent computer skills
• Fluent in English
• Willing to travel approximately 0% - 30% of working time.
Assist in the preparation of the specification, configuration, programming, testing, quality plans, acceptance testing, start-up support and after sales service of application software in Emerson Process Management Power & Water Solutions Systems and associated equipment.
Should have some level of compliance responsibilities by adhering to the company’s Trade Compliance procedures.
• Create functional and design specifications for application software in co-operation with your customers
• Assist in establishing Quality plans for projects in line with Emerson procedures
• Design and implement application software in accordance with established specifications and quality plans
• Prepare proper documentation of application software
• Assist Emerson Process Management Power and Water Solutions in meetings with the customer, conducting acceptance testing and start-up at the customer site
• Assist with application questions and issues from customers and internal sales engineers
• Support with the application software part of quotations
• Develop knowledge about Emerson Products and Services
• Needs to ensure that all transactions are properly screened and recorded in accordance with the company’s Trade Compliance procedures and to escalate any concerns or questions to the local Gatekeeper.
Emerson is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and consumer markets around the world. Founded in 1890 in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), Emerson delivers solutions through five business segments: Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions. With sales of $24.7B and more than 130,000 employees in over 150 countries, we have a customer-focused, results-driven culture where employee performance is recognized and rewarded.
Visit us at: www.emerson.com